Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
References to "you" or "your" are references to any person accessing this website.
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful content;
- Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities;
- Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- Alter, damage, or delete any content posted on the site;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way;
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent;
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation;
- Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another; or
- Collect or store personal information about others.
2. Use of the site
- You must maintain the integrity of Your Information
- You must maintain the security of any password issued to you
If the Site requires you to create a password to use certain portions of the Site, then it is your sole responsibility to maintain the security of that password. You agree that Bayzat shall not be liable for any loss that you may suffer as a result of the authorized or unauthorized use of your password by a third party.
- You must notify the Site of a breach
You agree to immediately notify Bayzat of any unauthorized use of your password, any unauthorized use of any account that you may have with Bayzat, any violation of this Agreement, or any other breach of security known to you in connection with any product or service available on the Site by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are responsible for your financial decisions
Bayzat provides a venue through which you can obtain information and you can find third-party service providers, such as financial institutions, credit card providers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, insurance agents, discount program representatives and other insurance professionals ("Service Providers").
Bayzat does not endorse or recommend the products or services of any Service Provider, and is not an agent or advisor to you or any Service Provider.
Bayzat does not validate or investigate the licensing, certification or other requirements and qualifications of Service Providers. It is your responsibility to investigate Service Providers.
You acknowledge and agree that Service Providers are solely responsible for any services that they may provide to you and that Bayzat shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or claims in connection with, arising from or related to your use of a Service Provider's products or services.
Bayzat urges you to obtain the advice of financial advisors, insurance agents, brokers or other qualified professionals who are fully aware of your individual circumstances before you make any financial or insurance decisions. You acknowledge and agree that you rely on your own judgment and that of such advisors in selecting any products or services offered by Service Providers.
- You acknowledge and agree that Bayzat is not a service provider
Bayzat is not a financial institution, insurance provider or other Service Provider. Instead, Bayzat may help to connect you with Service Providers that might meet your needs based on information provided by you. Bayzat does not, and will not, make any coverage or credit decision with any Service Provider referred to you. Bayzat does not issue mortgages, credit cards, insurance coverage or any other financial products.
- No guarantee of quotes, fees, terms, rates, coverage, services or other information
Bayzat does not make any warranties or representationsregarding the quotes, fees, terms, rates, coverage, services or other informationoffered or made available by Service Providers.
Bayzat does not guarantee that quotes, fees, terms, rates,coverage, services or other information offered by Service Providers are the bestavailable.
- You do not pay fees to Bayzat
Unless you are a Service Provider or order a specificservice through the Site, Bayzat does not charge you a fee to use the Site. Service Providers may pay Bayzat fees for services and to be matched with users of theSite, however.
Bayzat is not involved with and is not responsible for anyfee arrangement that you may enter into with any Service Provider. You acknowledgeand agree to this compensation arrangement. You hereby release Bayzat of any andall losses, costs, damages or claims in connection with, arising from or related toyour use of a Service Provider's products or services, including any fees chargedby a Service Provider.
- Requests by you to be contacted by a Service Provider
The Site may give you the opportunity to apply for a callback from a Service Provider ("Apply for a Callback").
Bayzat makes no guarantee that you will be contacted by a Service Provide if you Apply for a Callback.
If you Apply for a Callback, then you expressly authorize the Service Provider to contact you by telephone, fax and email at the numbers and addresses provided in your Apply for a Callback, for purposes of providing you with the quotes, products and services indicated in your Apply for a Callback.
3. Access to the Site
Bayzat endeavors to ensure availability three hundred and sixty-five (365) days a year but Bayzat will not be liable for lack of availability. Access may be suspended due but not limited to circumstances such as site maintenance, server transfer, site error or reasons outside Bayzat's control.
Bayzat reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any portion or feature of the Site at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice
4. Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site or send email to Bayzat, you are communicating with Bayzat electronically. You consent to receive communications from Bayzat electronically. Although Bayzat may choose to communicate with you by regular mail, Bayzat may also choose to communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Bayzat provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5. Third Party Links
There may be provided on the Site links to other Web sites belonging to Bayzat's advertisers, business partners, affiliates, Service Providers and other third parties. Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Bayzat of those Websites, nor the products or services listed on those Web sites.
- Bayzat is not responsible for the activities or policies of those Websites.
- Bayzat does not endorse or recommend the products of any particular advertiser, business partner, affiliate or other third party.
- Bayzat does not guarantee that the terms or rates offered by any particular advertiser, business partner, affiliate, Service Provider or other third party on the Site are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market.
6. Intellectual Property
Bayzat names, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts are owned by Bayzat (the "Proprietary Marks"). You may not use the Proprietary Marks without the prior express written permission from Bayzat. Bayzat makes no proprietary claim to any third-party names, trademarks or service marks appearing on the Site. Any third-party names, trademarks, and service marks are property of their respective owners.
Viewing, reading, printing, downloading or otherwise using the content and/or the collective work on the Site does not entitle you to any ownership or intellectual property rights.
You shall be solely responsible for any damage resulting from your infringement of Bayzat or any third party's intellectual property rights regarding the Proprietary Marks and/or any other harm incurred by Bayzat as a direct or indirect result of your copying, distributing, redistributing, transmitting, publishing or using the same for purposes that are contrary to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Bayzat is under no obligation to monitor any posting or transmission to or about the Site and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such posting or transmission nor for any error, defamation, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity or inaccuracy contained therein. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, obscene and inflammatory or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense. Bayzat will work closely with law authorities when necessary.
8. Termination of Access
Bayzat reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access from bayzat.com for any reason.
10. Mobile Devices
If Bayzat provides aspects of the Site via an application for your mobile or other device, please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees may apply and that the terms of this Agreement and other agreements within the application apply to your use of such mobile application.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bayzat and its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives and affiliates from and against all claims and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys' fees, arising out of, or attributable to: (i) any breach or violation of this Agreement by you; (ii) your failure to provide accurate, complete and current personally identifiable information requested or required by Bayzat; (iii) your access or use of the Site; (iv) access or use of the Site under any password that may be issued to you; (v) your transmissions, submissions or postings (your own "User Generated Content"); and/or (vi) any personal injury or property damage caused by you.
12. Limitations of Bayzat's Liability
Bayzat shall in no event be responsible or liable to you or to any third party, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, liquidated or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profit, revenue or business, arising in whole or in part from your access to Bayzat, your use of the service or this agreement, even if Bayzat has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this agreement, Bayzat's liability to you for any cause whatever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to five hundred united states dollars (us$ $500.00).
13. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
The content and all services and products associated with Bayzat or provided through the service (whether or not sponsored) are provided to you on an "as-is" and "as available" basis. Bayzat makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the content or operation of Bayzat or of the service. You expressly agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk.
Bayzat makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content on Bayzat or of the service (whether or not sponsored), and expressly disclaims any warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Bayzat makes no representation, warranty or guarantee that the content that may be available through the service is free of infection from any viruses or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, surreptitously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Bayzat has the right to modify the Agreement and may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Site following posting of any modification signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the Agreement.
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates and the Emirate of Dubai. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Dubai.
Each of the terms of this letter are severable and distinct from the others and, if any provision is, or at any time becomes to any extent or in any circumstances invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, that provision will to that extent be deemed not to form part of this letter but the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining parts of this letter will not be affected or impaired, it being our intention that every provision of this letter will be and remains valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. PAYMENT TERMS
- If you make a payment for our products or services on Bayzat, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Bayzat accepts payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of Bayzat and are not allowed to transact on Bayzat.
18. REFUND TERMS
Online doctor consultations
Bayzat does not provide any refund for Online doctor consultations.
19. OTHER TERMS
- The United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile.